Ashley E. Lively is the owner and founder of the Lively Law Firm. Ashley founded the Lively Law Firm from a desire to take on tough cases and go to battle on behalf of her clients. When Ashley takes on a case, her clients reap the benefit of her considerable knowledge, experience and intense personal investment.
Ashley has experience practicing in one of the toughest Immigration Courts in the country as an associate attorney at the Charlotte Immigration Law Firm. While at the Charlotte Immigration Law Firm Ashley fought for clients seeking asylum, applying for green cards through family members, and advising clients of the immigration consequences of their criminal charges.
- Published in the American Academy of Psychiatry and the Law
- Featured speaker at the Pennsylvania Bar Association’s annual conference
- Co-chair of the Pittsburgh American Immigration Lawyers Association
- Co-chair of the Allegheny County Bar Association Immigration Law Group
A graduate of the University of Pittsburgh School of Law, Ashley earned certificates in both civil litigation and international law. Ashley has been published in the American Academy of Psychiatry and the Law for her work on asylum based on female genital mutilation. Ashley has also been a featured speaker at the Pennsylvania Bar Association’s annual conference lecturing on the subject matter of Immigration.
- 2018 Top 40 Immigration Attorney under 40 (PA)
- Pro Bono Attorney of the Year (PA)
- Attorney and Practice Magazine‘s 2018 Top 10 Immigration Attorney (NC)
Ashley enjoys hiking the Appalachian Trail, is fluent in Spanish, and is a back to back USA Rugby DII National Champion.